how it will end. how it will end.

Excellent

It's nice to see an original and funny flash on Newgrounds. This is what the New York Times said in their review of this movie:

"It's like if Jesus painted a picture, and the picture was played like a guitat by Jimi Hendrix, and then Jesus and Hendrix teamed up to take that picture and turn into a flash movie. And then a pirates comes by or something."

Duck At Sea Duck At Sea

Meh

I didn't find it funny, I'm not sure why, although it's probably because the humour seemed very forced.

Mek1985 responds:

maybe because it sucked?

Take A Taco Take A Taco

Jesus was a Dinosaur

Here's the review Ebert gave for the movie:

"Fuck...I mean...fuck..."

Felony (Demo) Felony (Demo)

It's going to be Good...

The game will be good, you can tell, but releasing the demo now, when there's not much to do is kind of pointless. Still, I guess it does make you want to play it, but I wish you would've waited a little longer and added a little more to do.

Al Roker's Haunted House Al Roker's Haunted House

Pretty Good

This was a pretty good game, lots to do, but you died way too easily. And it's hard to give a game a bad review when you see Al Roker dancing to "I'm Too Sexy" at the end of the game.

phatjew responds:

Thanks for the review, I sorta tried to make it easy to die and hard to win though. Because it looks funny. And thanks for the I'm Too Sexy props.