how it will end. how it will end.

Excellent

It's nice to see an original and funny flash on Newgrounds. This is what the New York Times said in their review of this movie:

"It's like if Jesus painted a picture, and the picture was played like a guitat by Jimi Hendrix, and then Jesus and Hendrix teamed up to take that picture and turn into a flash movie. And then a pirates comes by or something."

Duck At Sea Duck At Sea

Meh

I didn't find it funny, I'm not sure why, although it's probably because the humour seemed very forced.

Mek1985 responds:

maybe because it sucked?

Take A Taco Take A Taco

Jesus was a Dinosaur

Here's the review Ebert gave for the movie:

"Fuck...I mean...fuck..."

EXIT MUSIC [for a film] EXIT MUSIC [for a film]

Good song...

Great song, but the faces on the figures really bothered me. It would've been better if they were just blank. Other than that, it was decent.

Andy and Randy Andy and Randy

Laser Rabbit

My favourite part of the movie was when Pepito went undercover to take down the coke dealers, but it turned out Internal Affairs were really the ones dealing the drugs, and so they have Pepito taken off the force. But Pepito decides he has to take the law into his own hands, and he goes and blows up all the Internal Affairs guys and then gives the cocaine to an orphanage to help the kids.

Marlon Brando's Waffles 2 Marlon Brando's Waffles 2

Marlon Brando Smells Like a Phonebooth

I like the part in the movie where Marlon Brando rides the radioactive horse across the Grand Canyon, and then Papa Smurf jumps at him with a knife, and he's like "King Kong Ain't Got Nothing on Me!", and then Papa Smurf has a stroke and dies. That scene definetely should get money or something.

FUN FACTS and other stuff FUN FACTS and other stuff

Bob Saget....King Among Men

Was that the funniest thing ever made? Maybe not.

Was is still hilarious? Very much so.

I just wish I was wearing pants...

Resident Koopa: Outbreak Resident Koopa: Outbreak

Good

Nice parody of online games, I like how pat kept on using 1's instead of !'s. That's exactly how all the people talk when you're playing with them.

Marlon Brando's Waffles Marlon Brando's Waffles

Stupid, yet hilarious

Any movie which features Ben Affleck getting attacked by a fish on a fishing pole, deserves at least a 4.

A Day With Cody A Day With Cody

Below Average

It's not horrible, but it's pretty much boring. The only funny parts come at the very end, the rest of the movie is boring. Not really worth watching.

Fuck-You responds: